General Safety Tips, Procedures & Emergency Phone Numbers
Keep these tips and phone numbers handy at
home in case of emergency.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS
- Keep all chemical products out of the reach of children. Child-resistant locks on cabinets and doors can help ensure that chemicals don’t get into the wrong hands.
- Keep children and pets out of the area when using Repel® products, and wait until treated areas are ready for re-entry per label instructions before allowing them to enter the area.
- Do not store chemical products near food items to avoid contamination or confusion.
- Use household products according to label directions. Mixing certain chemicals found in household products can cause dangerous gases to form.
- Keep Poison Control Center numbers on or near your home phone.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Repel® Poison Control Center: 1-800-633-2873
(staffed seven days a week, 24 hours a day)
National Animal Poison Control Center: 1-888-426-4435