FINALLY, AN INSECT REPELLENT AS TOUGH AS YOU ARE!



Repel® Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent2 (Pump Spray)

The active ingredient in Repel® Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent2 is derived from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree.

  • DEET-free
  • Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 hours
  • Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus
IMPORTANT INFO

Active Ingredients

Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus* 30.0%
Other Ingredients 70.0%
Total 100.00%
*Approx. 65% p-menthane-3,8-diol

SDS

  • 4 fl oz

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.

To repel insects, apply to exposed skin and clothing. For best results, spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin. Do not spray directly on face. To apply to face, dispense on palm of hand and spread on face and neck. Reapply once as needed. Do not apply more than twice per day. 

Store the product in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
If empty:
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not use on children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin.

First Aid
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. 

Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. In case of emergency call 1-888-880-1181. 

Physical or Chemical Hazards
COMBUSTIBLE.
Do not use or store near heat or open flame.


To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all    responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.

Questions or Comments?
Call 1-888-880-1181 or visit our website at www.repel.com