FINALLY, AN INSECT REPELLENT AS TOUGH AS YOU ARE!



Repel Scented Family Formula Aerosol

Repel® Insect Repellent Scented Family Formula® 15% DEET (Aerosol)

  • Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
  • Scented protection
  • Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
  • Hours of effective scented protection from mosquitoes, ticks, black flies, gnats, chiggers, no-see-ums, sand flies, deer flies, fleas and biting flies
  • Non-greasy and resists perspiration
  • Developed especially for campers, backpackers, fishermen, hunters, golfers, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and active outdoor enthusiasts
IMPORTANT INFO

Active Ingredients

DEET 15.0%
Other Ingredients 85.0%
Total 100.00%

SDS

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold container 6-8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. Do not apply to synthetic fabrics such as acetate, rayon or spandex. May damage furniture finishes, leather, plastics, painted and varnished surfaces including watch crystals, guns, bows and automobiles. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate!
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION.
Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

FIRST AID  

If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

Have the product container with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call 1-888-880-1181.

Physical and Chemical Hazards  
FLAMMABLE.
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.