FINALLY, AN INSECT REPELLENT AS TOUGH AS YOU ARE!



Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula® Lotion 40% DEET

  • Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
  • Long-lasting, non-greasy formula provides exceptionally effective protection from ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, fleas and no-see-ums
  • Strong DEET protection that lasts up to 10 hours, even in the worst conditions
  • Developed especially for campers, backpackers, fishermen, hunters and other active outdoor enthusiasts
  • Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
IMPORTANT INFO

Active Ingredients

DEET 40.0%
Other Ingredients 60.0%
Total 100.00%

Product Label

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Apply over all exposed skin to repel biting insects. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Do not use under clothing. If used on the face, spread on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not apply directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Container Disposal:
If empty:
Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.

First Aid
If In Eyes:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT:
Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: In case of an emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.