Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT:
Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
In case of an emergency, call toll-free 1-888-880-1181.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting.