When mosquito control is desired, open the Repel® Mosquito Repellent Lantern dispenser and insert four AA batteries.
Carefully peel off the foil covering from the replacement scent cartridge, being careful not to touch the contents, and place in the section of the dispenser below the fan. Close the cover and place the motorized dispenser on a flat surface.
Push the button on the base of the unit to turn on. The LED lights will indicate the unit is operating. Replace batteries in unit when LED lights begin to dim. Remember to turn the unit off when mosquito protection is not needed.
You are now ready to enjoy your outdoor activities. Use a dispenser for every 64 sq ft (8 ft x 8 ft) of patio or deck. Replace after 14 days of continuous use, or when fragrance diminishes.
When using a battery-operated device, always follow the following manufacturer’s recommendations for use and care of batteries.
USE & CARE
Inserting the Battery:
Repel Mosquito Repellent Lantern devices run on four AA ALKALINE batteries.
- To open the battery compartment, carefully remove the top lid of the unit by pulling one of the two bottom tabs and pulling the lid off.
- Insert the batteries into the unit, negative (-) end first.
- Replace the top lid, making sure that it locks securely in place.
- Use of non-alkaline batteries may impair the unit’s operating performance.
- Never mix different types of batteries.
- Remove batteries from the device if the device is not in use for long periods of time.
- Store the device in a dry environment to prevent battery corrosion.
- Remove and dispose of dead batteries.