FINALLY, AN INSECT REPELLENT AS TOUGH AS YOU ARE!
Repel® Insect Repellent Family Dry 10% DEET (Aerosol)
- Not oily or greasy
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies and fleas
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue & Chikungunya Viruses
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only.
Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold can 6 to 8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. For maximum protection on skin, spread with hand after application. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue
Pesticide Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
If empty: Do Not Puncture or Incinerate! Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: In case of an emergency call toll-free 1-888-880-1181. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-888-880-1181 or visit our website at www.repel.com