Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using toilet.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting.
If in eyes: • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
If swallowed: • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If you suspect a reaction to this product: • Discontinue use. • Take off contaminated clothing. • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181.
Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.