FINALLY, AN INSECT REPELLENT AS TOUGH AS YOU ARE!
Repel® Insect Repellent Sportsmen Stick 30% DEET
- Effective protection from mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Long-lasting protection
- 30% DEET
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only.
Do not use in enclosed areas. To apply, spread evenly over exposed skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. If used on face, apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children’s hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: In case of an emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
COMBUSTIBLE. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Pesticide Storage: Store the product in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
Questions or Comments? Call 1-888-880-1181 or visit our website at www.repel.com